B&B La Gioconda surroundings and places you can visit in Trentino
Tourists can see lots of wonderful places in Trentino. Nature and history have created a magnificent scenery. Visit our gorgeous surroundings.
Trentino is an unspoiled gem. The Dlomites belong to the UNESCO World Heritage Sites. You will not believe your eyes when you see that amanzing landscape.
The best tourist attractions can be reached either by car or using public transport means.
What you can find in the surroundings of B&B La Gioconda – places to visit and places where you can do leisure activities
- The swimming pool in Spiazzo, 3 km from the B&B;
- Val Rendena Thermae (Caderzone ), 8 km from the B&B;
- Pinzolo (Doss del Sabion ski area – cable cars and ski tracks – S.
- Vigilio church) 11 km from the B&B;
- Madonna di Campiglio, 24 km from the B&B;
- Adamello Brenta Nature Park, 25 km from the B&B;
- Toblino Castle (Sarche Trento), 29 km from the B&B;
- Lake Molveno, 33 km from the B&B;
- Lake Garda, 44 km from the B&B;
- Trento, 46 km from the B&B;
- The Mart Museum in Rovereto, (it’s a modern art museum), 70 km from the B&B;
- Thun Castle, 71 km from the B&B;
- Campo Tures Castle (Bz), 188 km from the B&B.
B&B La Gioconda guests will have special discounts by:
- Funivie di Pinzolo (cable cars);
- Spiazzo swimming pool;
- local pizzerias and restaurants:
- local food shops;
- museums and castles.